WELCOME to my official webpage.
What a year it has been! As summer approaches, we’re all finding a new normal. I want to thank you for taking a moment to stop by my page. I hope that something here will encourage and strengthen you. Click around and if you have a question or comment, I’d love to hear from you. You can drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
So what’s happening in my writing world? I’m so glad you asked.
This week I will send off book 7 of my Indiana Amish Bride series to my pre-readers. It’s due to my editor on July 1, so we’re in good shape there. My tentative title is “Her Amish Child.” Next up is a proposal for book 8 in this same series. My working title for this is “Trouble Times Two.” I’ve never written a book about twins, so this should be a lot of fun. And in between those two books I’ll be writing Dead Broke, book 2 in Agatha’s Amish B&B. I’ll have that pre-order link for you soon, and it should release in early fall of this year.
Lots of releases in the next few months:
- Love Inspire will re-release my book, A Perfect Amish match. This will be a 2-in-1 with my friend, Dana R. Lynn. I love seeing our books together! (June 2020)
- High Noon, the 4th novella in my Cyber Division series will release June 8th. This time Nora and Randall chase a terrorist through Zion National Park. Doesn’t that sound like a fun summer read?
- Security Breach combines all 4 books of my Cyber Division novellas and will release in ebook and paperback on July 8th. Yes, my dear paperback friends. You can order this cyber series! And for those of you who enjoy ebook bundles, it will also be available in that format. The print book button isn’t available yet, but it will be before release day.
- The Amish Christmas Secret is book 6 in my Indiana Amish Brides series. This book was a real hoot to write. You’ll get to meet Carl-the-bad-tempered-rooster who is a real rooster owned by my dear friend, Heather. I’m looking forward to sharing this story with you. (September 2020)
- Love Inspired will also re-release my book, The Amish Christmas Matchmaker. This will be a 2-in-1 with the lovely Debby Giusti. I’m super excited to share a release with her. (October 2020)
- An Amish Christmas Wedding: Four Stories will release on October 6th. I just love the cover of this book and enjoyed writing with old friends Amy Clipston, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Irvin.
You may have noticed that my indie books have returned to their normal prices. I enjoyed reducing everything to 99c during the worst of our quarantine, but of course writers have to eat too. No worries though, all of my indie books are still $4.99 or less. You can check them out on my Amazon page or through any ebook retailer. I’m committed to making my indie books available for everyone, so if you are an Apple, Kobo, or B&N reader please support those channels.
As we continue to face challenging times, my prayer remains that we may each know, experience and be absolutely certain of the love of Christ.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
How’s your quarantine going? I hope that everyone is finding a comfortable spot between total lock-down and full days “out on the town.” Here in small town Texas, things are moving on as normal as we can manage, though we’re still being super careful.
I’ve been busy writing, writing, writing. You can click here to see all of the books releasing between now and October. Two are reprints, three are brand new releases, and one is the compilation Security Breach.
If you’ve been following along with Nora and Randall’s adventures, you know that I’ve been releasing them in novella form (Fading Into the Night, Midnight Strike, Daybreak, and on June 8th High Noon). These are fun, clean, suspense stories with a touch of faith.
Now for the first time, you can order all four novellas in one print book or ebook. (Yes, I said PRINT BOOK–have to show some love to my paperback peeps.) Security Breach will be available July 8th, so today I thought I’d give away 4 print copies. If you think you’ll have time to read and review this book before July 8th, leave me a comment below and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll choose winners in ten days and contact you for your mailing address. These are Advanced Reader Copies and have “Not for Resale’ on the front, but otherwise it’s the very same book that will release in July. And if you’d like to pre-order a copy, you can find all the links here … except the paperback link which isn’t live yet. It will be on July 8th though!
I pray that this summer finds you with days filled with sunshine, nights sprinkled with laughter, and the peace that only our heavenly Father can bring.
Announcements for this week
- My indies are now back at their regular price (though all are $4.99 or less). You can see my entire book list here.
- My 4th cyber suspense novella, High Noon releases on June 8th.
- I’m participating in one cross promotion this month. Danger In a Small Town features 19 clean Christian suspense books, including my romantic suspense, Protected.
- My Pebble Creek Series is on sale this month. This Amish romance series is set in a less-well-known community in Wisconsin, and if you haven’t read the books I think you will enjoy them.