WELCOME to my official webpage.
As we traverse these troubling times, I want to thank you for taking a moment to stop by my page. I hope that something here will encourage and strengthen you. Click around and if you have a question or comment, I’d love to hear from you. You can drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
My gift to you:
I have long believed that fiction is a place to encourage one another, to help relieve our stress and anxiety, and of course — to remember the grace and sufficiency of our Heavenly Father. Given the amount of people who are currently under quarantine instructions, I wanted to help with that in some small way. So I have discounted all of my indie books to 99c (except for 2 that are under contractual obligations). If you don’t have an e-reader, I highly encourage you to ask someone to show you how to read books on your computer, phone, or tablet. These prices will remain at 99c until quarantines are lifted and we can all once again return to our normal lives.
- Dead Wrong — my new Amish cozy mystery, the first in my Agatha’s Amish B&B series. This is set in a fictional Amish community in the Hill Country of Texas. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Protected — a Christian romantic suspense about a woman who cares for abandoned animals, only to be called out one evening to rescue a baby. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Jacobs Family boxed set — includes both Hidden and Protected. These novels tell the stories of two sisters who find their faith even as they are trying to make sense of the world around them. 99c at Amazon
- Fading Into the Night — in book 1 in my Cyber Series, you’ll meet Nora Brooks, a woman determined to protect a small Amish community from a ruthless cyber attack. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Midnight Strike — in book 2 of this clean suspense series, Nora teams up with a new partner, Randall Goodwin, to protect the folks in Dallas, Texas against an imminent cyber attack. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Coyote’s Revenge — a clean romantic suspense that takes place in Glacier National Park. Aiden Lewis and Megan Hart make an unusual but effective team against a terrorist known only as Coyote. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Roswell’s Secret — a clean romantic suspense set in the iconic town of Roswell, NM. Dean Dreiser and Dr. Lucinda Brown are probably my two favorite characters from all of my books. They team up to protect the people of Roswell from a biological weapon. 99c at Amazon and Other Vendors
- Defending America boxed set — includes both Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret. These clean suspense books tell the story of Aiden Lewis and Dean Dreiser, partners who have sworn to protect America, no matter the personal cost. 99c at Amazon
My prayer for you as we face these challenging times is that you will know and understand that the grace, provision, and love of our Lord will most certainly see us through.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
It seems that you don’t quite appreciate the power of community until you’re separated from it. Quarantine has been a whole new experience for most of us, and even though we’re not physically together, I’ve been very encouraged to see how we support one another.
- People from my church are offering to pick and and deliver groceries to the elderly or sick.
- Folks on Facebook have offered to share everything from toilet paper to diabetic supplies.
- Most of us have a new understanding of how important our healthcare workers and grocery workers are.
- Many churches are going to be streaming services. What an opportunity to offer a shining light in times of darkness.
Since writers work from home, our schedules haven’t changed much. Today I’m finished up final proofs on The Amish Christmas Secret. Last week I sent out a newsletter letting readers know that I lowered nearly all of my indie books to 99c. Read the details here. I’ll keep that price lowered until this crisis has passed. I’ve also closed my on-line store for the time being, but we can all keep reading! Sometimes it helps to turn off the news for a few hours and get lost in a story.
I would love for you to comment below with something you’ve seen or heard in the last week that was encouraging–because that is one of the most important things we can do during this crisis: lift each other up, encourage one another, share moments of grace.
May our Heavenly Father surround you with a peace that truly does pass all understanding.