Thanks for stopping by my official webpage. I appreciate the fact that you’re here. Browse around a bit, leave a comment if you’d like, and if you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
I’m busy working on my new 6 book contract with Harlequin/Love Inspired. But writers do a lot of things besides write–they promote, they try to connect with readers, they read, and they teach. I’m so happy to announce that I will be teaching for Ireland Writing Tours next summer, and I’ll be teaching with my good friend, Amanda Flower.
Amanda and I started writing at the same time. We both had our first books published in 2010. She releases her 25th book next month, and I release my 30th in November. You could say we’ve been a little busy! And we want to share what we’ve learned with other aspiring authors. So if you’re interested, or know someone who might be, click on over to Ireland Writing Tours or send me an email through the connect button above. Whether you’re a seasoned writer, a pre-published writer, or an avid reader of our books…there’s a place on the tour for you. But there’s only 12 places open, and the early bird price ends on 1-15-19.
I also have a Goodreads giveaway going on for my upcoming release.
In other news, I now am offering autographed copies of some of my releases in my on-line store, VC Boutique for readers. I’ve also paired books with handmade items, and the shipping is always free. For a limited time, use coupon code Fall10PercentOff for 10% off your order.
Thanks again for stopping by. I pray that you are enjoying this fall season and that you know the peace and joy of the our Lord.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
This past Sunday, My church had a “The Church has left the building” event. It was, in a word, awesome. We even had t-shirts!
On 5th Sundays we have a joint service (contemporary worship and traditional worship at one time in one place). Then we had a big potluck lunch. And after that we broke up into groups.
- The choir went to the nursing home across the street and sang for the residents
- Another group went to our local mission and did some painting as well as work organizing donations
- I went with a group to a different nursing home in our town–we sang songs and played games with some of the residents. I was supposed to play the piano, but most of the keys on their piano didn’t work. No problem–we sang without it!
- The last group went on a prayer walk. They went door to door and offered to pray with residents.
I loved this event. In fact, I hope we do it every 5th Sunday. After all, what is the church for if not to leave the building and spread the love of Christ? You know I’m going to work this into a story somewhere–so be on the look out.
Comment below on what your church has done to help your community. Or maybe you’ve been the recipient of help from your church–I know I have! I can raise my hand and testify to that. I’ll choose one winner from our comments to receive an autographed book. Our last winner was Lorialex.
Announcements for this week:
- 5 of my Amish novels are on sale this month in ebook format for $1.99 or less. Purchase through Amazon or check your favorite retailer. Always confirm the price before purchasing.
- We’re having antoher sale in my VCReader’s Boutique. Click here to browse my items and remember that I add new items several times a week. Enter discount coupon Fall10percentoff for 10% off your entire order now through the end of the month.
- I’m going to Ireland, and I’d love for you to go with me. This trip is for writers, friends of writers, or readers who want to come and hang out with me and Amanda Flower. Details here.
- I have a new rafflectoper giveaway going which includes a beautiful fall-colored afghan made by my mom. Click here and scan down for details.
- Amish Christmas Memories, my next release, is now available for pre-order.