THANK YOU for visiting my official webpage. Click around and if you have a question or comment, I’d love to hear from you. Drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
I’m happy to announce the release of my 3rd Love Inspired book. Book birthdays are just so much fun. By my calculations A Perfect Match is my 31st release, and I’m just as thrilled and grateful as I was when I released my first book in 2010. So what are people saying about this Amish romance?
- “I am a sucker for a good Amish book. I did not get just a good book but a great book.” ~Cheryl, 5 star Goodreads review
- “Vannetta Chapman never fails to draw readers into her stories.” ~Marilyn, 5 star Goodreads review
- “The perfect combination of funny and poignant.” ~Kat, 5 star Goodreads review
Know anyone who is a confirmed bachelor? I know a few of those guys, and they were my inspiration for A Perfect Amish Match (in stores through May 20th, and always available through on-line retailers). I hope you enjoy the story.
You can visit my blog via the blog button above. Leave a comment to be entered to win a gift. Blessings on you and your family. May spring be peeking around your corner and may the pollen stay off your face.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
Howdy folks. Today I thought I’d share a deer video with you. If you read the bio on the back of my books, it usually says something like–
Vannetta writes full time and lives in central Texas with her husband, dogs, cats, and a herd of deer.
So I thought I’d show you a video of those deer. Most days we have 20 in the front yard. Since I was trying to get a video, there are only two. How do they know? Anyway, it’s fun to see them, and I hope you enjoy the short clip.
What about you? Any critters in your yard? Leave a comment below, and we’ll pull one winner to receive an autographed book from yours truly. Last week’s winner was Robbye (Robbye Faye, you should have received an email from me today.)
Announcements for this week
- I’ll be sending out a newsletter next week, and it will include an exclusive preview of my upcoming Amish suspense novella. If you’re not signed up for my newsletter, you can do so here.
- Visit my VC Boutique Store and you’ll see some new spring items. These would make great gifts. Use coupon code MOM2019 for 15% off your order. I hope you’ll check it out!
- The anthology I’m participating in, Summer of Suspense, is coming along nicely. You can preorder now at BN and Apple and Amazon. Details in my next newsletter.
- All 3 books in my Pebble Creek series are currently on sale in ebook format. Prices are $2.99. Details here.