Howdy friends. If you’re wondering why it’s been a while since you heard from me, I’ve been having major website problems. Ack! I’m hoping you receive this, but it would help me tremendously if you commented below so that I know it’s going out to everyone.
So what’s this about a new release? Yes! The Amish Christmas Secret released earlier this month, and it should be stocked at your local Walmart for at least another week. You can also purchase on-line from Amazon, B&N, and of course Harlequin.
Thank you to everyone who has ordered a copy. You pushed this release onto the Publishers Weekly bestseller list for 2 weeks in a row. Nice! I’m going to keep this short, as I’m not sure my website is delivering correctly. Again, comments are appreciated. If you leave a comment, you’ll be entered to win a box of books.
Some days it’s hard to see the blessings in life. When that happens to me, I take a walk. Looking at all God has created, well it lifts my spirits. So today I thought I’d bring you some of the things I’ve seen the past week or so that reminded me of God’s care.
Yes, we have new fawns in the neighborhood, and sunflowers in the backyard, and geckos on the wall. Need more convincing of God’s love and provision?
- The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. ~Psalm 19:1
- How many are your works, Lord! In wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures. ~Psalm 104:24
- Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. ~John 1:3
- In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. ~Job 12:10
So be encouraged my friend. Be encouraged. What have you seen in nature recently that encouraged you? Leave me a comment below and I’ll pull one name to receive a box of books!
That’s right. I’m giving away a box of books with each blog. They’ll be “back copies” which means books that have been previously earlier in the year or even in previous years. I’ll sign them generically, and if it’s something you already have you can gift it to a friend or library. Our winners from the last blog were Pamela Hargraves, Judith Smith, Kay Garrett, Paula Parker, and Peggy. Ladies, you should receive an email from me or from my assistant, Kristy Kreymer.
Announcements for this week
- I have two new releases this month. The first is a 2-in-1 with the fabulous Dana Lynn, and you should be able to find it at your local Walmart (or online). The second is the final story in my Cyber Division series–High Noon. These novellas can be read in any order, and I’ll be releasing a compiled version containing all 4 in print and ebook next month.
- I’m participating in two cross promotions this month. All Kinds of Cozy Mysteries includes my book, Dead Wrong. Love on the Run is a collection of Christian suspense stories and includes my book, Hidden.
- I also start work on Dead Broke this month, the second release in my Agatha’s Amish B&B cozy mystery series. I hope to share a cover with you soon!
How’s your quarantine going? I hope that everyone is finding a comfortable spot between total lock-down and full days “out on the town.” Here in small town Texas, things are moving on as normal as we can manage, though we’re still being super careful.
I’ve been busy writing, writing, writing. You can click here to see all of the books releasing between now and October. Two are reprints, three are brand new releases, and one is the compilation Security Breach.
If you’ve been following along with Nora and Randall’s adventures, you know that I’ve been releasing them in novella form (Fading Into the Night, Midnight Strike, Daybreak, and on June 8th High Noon). These are fun, clean, suspense stories with a touch of faith.
Now for the first time, you can order all four novellas in one print book or ebook. (Yes, I said PRINT BOOK–have to show some love to my paperback peeps.) Security Breach will be available July 8th, so today I thought I’d give away 4 print copies. If you think you’ll have time to read and review this book before July 8th, leave me a comment below and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll choose winners in ten days and contact you for your mailing address. These are Advanced Reader Copies and have “Not for Resale’ on the front, but otherwise it’s the very same book that will release in July. And if you’d like to pre-order a copy, you can find all the links here … except the paperback link which isn’t live yet. It will be on July 8th though!
I pray that this summer finds you with days filled with sunshine, nights sprinkled with laughter, and the peace that only our heavenly Father can bring.
Announcements for this week
- My indies are now back at their regular price (though all are $4.99 or less). You can see my entire book list here.
- My 4th cyber suspense novella, High Noon releases on June 8th.
- I’m participating in one cross promotion this month. Danger In a Small Town features 19 clean Christian suspense books, including my romantic suspense, Protected.
- My Pebble Creek Series is on sale this month. This Amish romance series is set in a less-well-known community in Wisconsin, and if you haven’t read the books I think you will enjoy them.
Happy new year! I’m a couple of days early, but it’s the thought that counts. Right?
Raise your hand if you like making resolutions. I’m a big resolution-maker. I usually have a chart. It might be color-coded. I keep a journal on my resolutions. It’s possible I go a little overboard.
But as I thought and prayed about 2020, I knew I wanted to make some changes. In 2019, I discovered that I have fairly severe osteoarthritis. I was relieved on the one hand, because some of my tests indicated lupus. On the other hand, Continue reading
Before I introduce our May Street Team members, let’s talk crafts. Did you finish your May UFO? I’ve pinned mine to my 2015 UFO Challenge Board. Our number for June is #6. You can check out last month’s UFO post here.
Now to our street team members.
Pat and her daughter!
- Favorite color. Blue and green
- Vacation location. There are many places I’d like to visit, in the U.S., but the trip of a lifetime would be to tour Europe.
- Pizza or burgers. Pizza!
- Where do you read? In my recliner with a cat on my lap!
I’m wishing each of you the most wonderful holiday–
A joyful Christmas
Time with friends and family
The peace of Christ and the power of His Spirit
All of God’s best things in 2015.
Blessings and see you in 2015,
Mid-week Inspiration and Book SALES
I’m going to hi-jack my mid-week inspiration post this week in order to let you know that An Amish Garden is on sale! That’s inspiring, in a way. These four stories are certainly inspirational and I hope you will give them a try.
On sale today only (June 10) for $1.99 in the kindle store. So far Continue reading
Midweek Inspiration, Art
Isn’t this lovely? I saw it at a quilt show in Bryan, TX last week. It made me happy just looking at it, and then I thought of all the hours put into the piecing and Continue reading
Give-aways, Winning, and You
I have had so much fun celebrating with you the last week. We’ve logged over 5,000 visitors to this page — in one week! And I’ve enjoyed each of your comments. Know that we do read these, even if we can’t respond to each one.
You ALL are winners, in my opinion. And I’m blessed to have you travel with me on my writing journey. I hope you did sign up to receive BLOG NOTIFICATIONS, as I’ll soon be receiving copies of A Wedding for Julia, and you know I will have give-aways for that. I also have some special Continue reading
Mid-Week Inspiration … PEACE!
This is the first year that I’ve chosen a “word” to help me focus and direct my Bible readings. This year that word was “PEACE.” As I was looking over some pictures from the past few weeks, it occurred to me that I could put those Continue reading