It’s a little hard to believe that it’s only been 3 weeks since local and national government began issuing “shelter-in-place” orders, stores changed hours or closed, and many churches switched to on-line services. Wow. A lot has happened in 3 weeks.
And so now it seems we have a new normal. For me that means:
- shopping only once every 2 weeks, with a very carefully written out list
- learning to trim my own bangs
- socializing via Facetime and Zoom and texts
- staying home the vast majority of the time
- crafting and reading and doing jigsaw puzzles
- taking my mom for car rides when she gets restless
- digging down to find enough focus to write (I have a new release today–details below)
And reading the news–I probably do that too much, but always I do it with an eye toward the fact that God hasn’t forgotten us, He’s still in control, His love knows no bounds. Can I get an amen? So tell me, what’s your new normal? I’d love to hear from you.
Announcements for this week
- I have a new release–Daybreak. This is novella #3 in my Cyber series. They can easily be read as standalone stories. I’ll have information on a paperback version after book 4 (High Noon) releases this summer.
- I’m participating in a 99c Mystery/Thriller cross promotion of 25 cozy mysteries. View the entire list of books here. Note, these are not all Christian books, though my book–Roswell’s Secret is a clean and wholesome suspense read.
- I’ve reduced the price of 8 of my indies (including my latest Amish mystery, Dead Wrong) to 99c. You can see details and links here.
How is your new year going? I thought I’d start the year with a giveaway. Interested? Read on, my friend. Read on.
This week I released the 2nd installment in my cyber series. You might be wondering why I hopped into something so different.
- The shorter length is a fun break from a full length book.
- I enjoy researching disaster scenarios (I know that’s weird).
- My interest in the subject came from my research on my Remnant series.
- I’m a bit of a news junkie, so I’ve kept up with recent cyber attacks.
- I honestly believe that God’s provision is sufficient–in any scenario.
These novellas are approximately 60 pages in length, and they don’t have to be read in any particular order. Currently they’re available in ebook only (all vendors). Once I’ve completed the series, I’ll release it in a combined/print book.
So let’s give some away! If you’d like a copy of Midnight Strike (book 2) or Fading Into the Night (book 1), comment below with which book you’d like to receive. If you’ve already read it and I draw your name, you can gift it to a friend. I’ll draw 10 winners and contact you in the next week. If you’re on social media and would like to share this giveaway, I’d appreciate it.
Announcements for this week
- Midnight Strike released on 1-3-20. This is novella #2 in my Cyber Division series, and it’s a brand new 60 page story. I hope you’ll give it a try. You can find it on Amazon or any ebook retailers.
- An Unlikely Amish Match, book 5 in my Indiana Amish Brides series will appear in stores beginning Jan. 21st. I’d love to hear if you see it in a store near you. Available for pre-order through Amazon or other retailers.
- Dead Wrong is still available in print and ebook, and you can purchase autographed copies from my on-line store. Order only the book or pair it with a Texas package and shipping is always free. Check it out here.
- Have Christmas cash to spend? I have lots of new stuff in my on-line store. Check it our here. The discount code 15%Holiday2019 will be good for a few more weeks–15% off any order.
I am very excited about the release of An Amish Cradle on Feb. 10th. I love stories that include babies, and these are four very unique tales. I think you’re going to enjoy them!
To celebrate, I thought I’d have a give-away and Continue reading