I’m so happy to announce that A Widow’s Hope is now available in stores! (The ebook will release next Wednesday, August 1st). This is my first Harlequin/Love Inspired book, so I thought I’d tell you Continue reading
Defending America Series
I’m crazy excited to announce that I have two new books up for pre-order. Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are fast paced, suspense-filled, emotionally-driven books that are clean and wholesome. There’s no foul language, no adult scenes, just good clean fiction. If you’ve read my Continue reading
New Release–When the Bishop Needs an Alibi
I’m thrilled to announce the release of book 2 in my Amish Bishop series. When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available in stores everywhere.
Hopefully you’ve read What the Bishop Saw and met Henry Lapp. Henry is the best of all the pastors I’ve known. He’s wise and kind and friendly. He cares about his flock. He loves doing Continue reading
I had a nice surprise when I peeked over at my Amazon page this week – What the Bishop Saw is available in the Kindle store. The actual book releases on May 1, and the print as well as ebook will be available everywhere books are sold on that date. Until then, Kindle readers get an Continue reading
So fast paced that it was hard to put down. ~Sandy
Well written and engaging. ~Kris
I loved this book. ~Keri
Biding my time for the next book, which can’t come fast enough. ~Maureen
As excited as I am, I’m not blogging today simply to tell you about my new book. I also wanted to share that my publisher, Harvest House, is hosting a Book Club for Raging Storm. You can apply to participate here.
Each Participants will receive:
• A free copy of “Raging Storm” with other themed gifts
• Access to an exclusive Facebook group with discussions and interactions with the author.
Last day to apply is Friday, January 27th. We’re doing lots of fun things to celebrate this release. Check out the Announcements below my signature
Raging Storm is about the enduring nature of our faith, the importance of family and friends, and the certainty that God’s grace is always enough. I hope you’ll give it a try. The first chapter can be read on Goodreads or you can download a sample from your favorite ebook vendor.
Announcements for this week:
- There’s still 2 days left to enter to win my Texas Prize Pack.
- I’ll be having a Facebook release party on Feb 2nd at 6:30 p.m. CST, and yes, there will be prizes!
- Deep Shadows, book 1 in my dystopian series is now 99 cents with all ebook vendors.
- Overshadowed, the prequel to this series is free all the time (ebook only).
- An Amish Market is $1.99 with all ebook vendors for a very limited time.
- Paperback versions of Deep Shadows, Raging Storm, and What the Bishop Saw are all under $9 at ChristianBooks.com.