How’s your quarantine going? I hope that everyone is finding a comfortable spot between total lock-down and full days “out on the town.” Here in small town Texas, things are moving on as normal as we can manage, though we’re still being super careful.
I’ve been busy writing, writing, writing. You can click here to see all of the books releasing between now and October. Two are reprints, three are brand new releases, and one is the compilation Security Breach.
If you’ve been following along with Nora and Randall’s adventures, you know that I’ve been releasing them in novella form (Fading Into the Night, Midnight Strike, Daybreak, and on June 8th High Noon). These are fun, clean, suspense stories with a touch of faith.
Now for the first time, you can order all four novellas in one print book or ebook. (Yes, I said PRINT BOOK–have to show some love to my paperback peeps.) Security Breach will be available July 8th, so today I thought I’d give away 4 print copies. If you think you’ll have time to read and review this book before July 8th, leave me a comment below and you’ll be entered to win. I’ll choose winners in ten days and contact you for your mailing address. These are Advanced Reader Copies and have “Not for Resale’ on the front, but otherwise it’s the very same book that will release in July. And if you’d like to pre-order a copy, you can find all the links here … except the paperback link which isn’t live yet. It will be on July 8th though!
I pray that this summer finds you with days filled with sunshine, nights sprinkled with laughter, and the peace that only our heavenly Father can bring.
Announcements for this week
- My indies are now back at their regular price (though all are $4.99 or less). You can see my entire book list here.
- My 4th cyber suspense novella, High Noon releases on June 8th.
- I’m participating in one cross promotion this month. Danger In a Small Town features 19 clean Christian suspense books, including my romantic suspense, Protected.
- My Pebble Creek Series is on sale this month. This Amish romance series is set in a less-well-known community in Wisconsin, and if you haven’t read the books I think you will enjoy them.
VIRTUE. Or so momma used to say, but when it comes to technology it sure is difficult to be patient. This is a real-time picture of me when my webpage is down.
If you tried to comment on my latest blog, you probably received an error message. I believe the wonderful tech support people have fixed the problem, so please do try and comment again. You can access the original blog here.
And remember, I’m giving away 10 copies of my latest release, Midnight Strike, in e-book format. Leave a comment even if you’ve already read it. If you win, you can gift your copy to a friend.
Thank you for your patience.
How is your new year going? I thought I’d start the year with a giveaway. Interested? Read on, my friend. Read on.
This week I released the 2nd installment in my cyber series. You might be wondering why I hopped into something so different.
- The shorter length is a fun break from a full length book.
- I enjoy researching disaster scenarios (I know that’s weird).
- My interest in the subject came from my research on my Remnant series.
- I’m a bit of a news junkie, so I’ve kept up with recent cyber attacks.
- I honestly believe that God’s provision is sufficient–in any scenario.
These novellas are approximately 60 pages in length, and they don’t have to be read in any particular order. Currently they’re available in ebook only (all vendors). Once I’ve completed the series, I’ll release it in a combined/print book.
So let’s give some away! If you’d like a copy of Midnight Strike (book 2) or Fading Into the Night (book 1), comment below with which book you’d like to receive. If you’ve already read it and I draw your name, you can gift it to a friend. I’ll draw 10 winners and contact you in the next week. If you’re on social media and would like to share this giveaway, I’d appreciate it.
Announcements for this week
- Midnight Strike released on 1-3-20. This is novella #2 in my Cyber Division series, and it’s a brand new 60 page story. I hope you’ll give it a try. You can find it on Amazon or any ebook retailers.
- An Unlikely Amish Match, book 5 in my Indiana Amish Brides series will appear in stores beginning Jan. 21st. I’d love to hear if you see it in a store near you. Available for pre-order through Amazon or other retailers.
- Dead Wrong is still available in print and ebook, and you can purchase autographed copies from my on-line store. Order only the book or pair it with a Texas package and shipping is always free. Check it out here.
- Have Christmas cash to spend? I have lots of new stuff in my on-line store. Check it our here. The discount code 15%Holiday2019 will be good for a few more weeks–15% off any order.
3 Personality Traits I’m Proud Of
I love new years, turning the calendar page, starting anew … and yes, I’m one of “those” people who jots down a few new year’s resolutions, or commitments, or goals. Call it whatever you want, I Continue reading
It seems that during the holiday season, more than any other time of year, our thoughts turn to special memories. That’s probably completely normal. It’s also probably normal for many of those memories to be happy and a few to be sad. It’s important for us to remember the people who had such an influence on us, who are a big part of who we turned out to be.
I love to look back over pictures of Christmas as a child, the houses where we used to live, Continue reading
Defending America Series
I’m crazy excited to announce that I have two new books up for pre-order. Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are fast paced, suspense-filled, emotionally-driven books that are clean and wholesome. There’s no foul language, no adult scenes, just good clean fiction. If you’ve read my Continue reading
8 Favorite Foods
Writers spend a lot of time alone. It’s part of the job! The only way you can think through your characters, straighten up your plot, and write the book that God has given you to write is to go into your office and get it done.
But I like learning about my readers. I like meeting people and finding out interesting things about them. This week, let’s talk food.
I have some favorite food categories–like chocolate. Isn’t that a food group? That and coffee! So I thought I’d share 8 of my Continue reading