New Amish Release

Uncategorized Comments: 54

Howdy friends. If you’re wondering why it’s been a while since you heard from me, I’ve been having major website problems. Ack! I’m hoping you receive this, but it would help me tremendously if you commented below so that I know it’s going out to everyone.

So what’s this about a new release? Yes! The Amish Christmas Secret released earlier this month, and it should be stocked at your local Walmart for at least another week. You can also purchase on-line from Amazon, B&N, and of course Harlequin.

Thank you to everyone who has ordered a copy. You pushed this release onto the Publishers Weekly bestseller list for 2 weeks in a row. Nice! I’m going to keep this short, as I’m not sure my website is delivering correctly. Again, comments are appreciated. If you leave a comment, you’ll be entered to win a box of books.

VC

54 thoughts on “New Amish Release

1. Tena Greear

Buying your book is the only reason I go to Walmart! Oh did you drop your cookie Mimi got it okay there you go they think you made me give me me

2. beth a scott

I got this and read it. What a delightful and different story. Loved the characters and the farm characters haha.

3. Janice

I have bought the book. Will wait until December since it’s a Christmas book. I have no doubt it’s as good as all your other books have been. Congratulations on being on the Best Seller list.

4. Mari R

The Amish Christmas Secret was marvelous and touching story. I enjoyed the humor and sayings you included.
    Blessings on your writing.

1. C. J.

Congrats #18 is a good number!!!! Anvious for this new book, but haven’t been to the store since March! Will have to look online ~ your Amish books V ~ Blessings to you ~

5. C A Kitlan

Hi, there, VC! Yes, you got through to me! After many times telling Gmail that your emails are not spam, this current email came to my primary mailbox. Hooray! Hope you’re feeling well and are continuing to put out great books “full of grace.” I’m praying for you and your family. God bless you!

6. Barbara Dierksheide

I responded earlier, but apparently it didn’t go through. I enjoy all your books and love to hear news about new books!

7. Gail Hollingsworth

Thanks for the info on your Christmas book. I love to read them all year long. Especially in the heat of summer I can pretend it’s cold outside.

8. Debbie Alvarado

Can’t wait to read this one! I was looking for a good Christmas read! Thank you for always coming through with great reads!

9. Jim Miller

I’ve been reading your books since our church group, Oak Grove Missionary had dinner with you and your husband at Das Dutchman Essenhouse in Middlebury several years ago. I’ve really enjoyed them.

10. Barbara Comshaw

Can’t thank you enough for helping me better understand the Amish culture and traditions. Just finished An Amish Harvest, my thanks to you and the other ladies who write for us, Englishers. Keep it up, please.