Happy New Year!
First of all, if you already received this blog–my apologies. I preset it for 2018 instead of 2019. That won’t be the first time I’ll get the year wrong this month … so here goes for take 2. 🙂
Happy new year! I’m one of “those” people who love the thought of a brand new year. I can’t wait to put up my new wall calendar. I start a new journal. I set goals and list projects and make resolutions. And yeah–I take a lot of grief from my family about it because some of those resolutions don’t make it to February…like the year I was going to start with one sit up and one push up and then add one more each day. I made it to like the 15th of January, which was still 15 more sit-ups than I would normally do.
I like goal setting though. It inspires me. That new calendar page that has nothing written on it yet is all about possibilities to me. Here are a few of the things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Working less, but with more intention
- Writing 2 more Harlequin/LI books as well as some indie projects
- Becoming more involved with my church’s music program
- Finishing a Block of the Month quilting project that I started in 2018
- Learn to knit something besides a scarf, blanket or hat
- Be more healthy–with exercise, food choices, rest, and Bible study
Don’t all of these sound fun? So what about you, what are your goals for 2019? Or are you like my husband, whose resolution is always the same–to not have a resolution. 🙂
Either way, happy new year, and blessings through 2019.
- My Remnant Series is currently on sale in ebook format.
- My clean romantic suspense series, Defending America, is now available in a boxed set through Amazon. My inspirational suspense Jacobs Family series is also in a boxed set. Both are $6.99/set or free through Kindle Unlimited.
- For my next blog post, I’m going to begin a series on “What I’ve learned from the Amish” – so stay tuned and invite your friends to follow this blog!