Some of you may have seen my announcement on Facebook that I’ve signed a contract with Harlequin/Love Inspired for 6 additional books in my Indiana Amish Brides series. I’m beyond excited and grateful. So today, I thought I’d share with you a peek into what’s Coming Soon …
- Book 1 – A Widow’s Hope (already released)
- Book 2 – Amish Christmas Memories (in stores late November, 2018
The following are all working titles and subject to change!
- Book 3 – Amish Matchmaker
- Book 4 – Her Amish Cowboy
- Book 5 – His Second Chance
- Book 6 – For Richer or Poorer
- Book 7 – Her Secret Child
- Book 8 – Amish Blessings
- Book 9 – Trouble Times Two
All are Amish romances that focus on faith, family, and God’s grace in our lives. They’ll release over the next 4 years. I want to thank each of you. The fact that you read quality Christian fiction helps publishers choose to promote that type of fiction. We couldn’t do it without you!
Comment below with the first Amish book you remember reading, and I’ll draw one winner to receive an earlier release from my book closet. Our winner from the last post was Pamela Bain, who I’ve already been in contact with. (If your name is Pamela and you didn’t receive an email from me, it was a different Pamela.)
Announcements for this week:
- We’re having a sale in my VCReader’s Boutique including autographed copies of my newest release with quilted bookmarks for only $7. Click here to browse my items and remember that I add new items several times a week. Enter discount coupon Back2School20 for 20% off your entire order now through the end of the month.
- Three of my Amish mysteries are on sale this month in ebook format for $1.99 – A Perfect Square, Murder Simply Brewed and Murder Freshly Baked.
- I have a new rafflectoper giveaway going which includes 6 autographed books and a book bag. Click here and scan down for details.