Defending America Series
I’m crazy excited to announce that I have two new books up for pre-order. Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are fast paced, suspense-filled, emotionally-driven books that are clean and wholesome. There’s no foul language, no adult scenes, just good clean fiction. If you’ve read my books Hidden or Protected, they are very similar to those books.
Because I’m publishing these books independently, I’m able to control the price. I’ve always hated that books pre-order for full price (say $9.99), and then go on sale later. I feel like the people who are my faithful readers should receive the best price. So I’m reversing that trend. I’m starting at 99 cents, then in a week it will go up to $1.99, then $2.99 and it will finally settle out at $3.99. It will never be higher than that! These titles will also be available in Kindle Unlimited (so if you have that service, WAIT until release day and you can read for free).
So why the switch to Clean & Wholesome fiction? It’s not really a switch. I’m publishing these two books hoping that I can increase my readership and that my writing will cause new readers to try Christian fiction. Of course, I hope my old readers will enjoy these books as well. But to assure you, there are plenty of Christian books and Amish books coming out in the near future (Who the Bishop Knows releases March 1).
I will say that these are some of the favorite characters I’ve ever written. Aiden and Madison (Coyote’s Revenge) are like family to me–it’s as if I’ve lived their experiences. Okay, I did hike some in Glacier, but that’s as close to danger as I managed to go. Dean and Lucy (Roswell’s Secret), well I think they’re the most romantic love story I’ve ever written. If you believe love can bloom in the most dangerous of situations, then you might agree with me! Thank you for joining me in this journey to broaden my reader base. I appreciate each one of you.
Leave a comment to be entered for a $10 Amazon certificate. Let me know what you think about these new releases, or you can just tell me if you’ve ever visited Montana or New Mexicao.
Announcements for this week:
- Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are available for pre-order. The release date is scheduled for December 20th, but I hope to have them out before Thanksgiving.
- My books Hidden and Protected are now enrolled in the KU program. They’re also available for sale for $3.99.
- When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available everywhere books are sold.
- My new Rafflecopter giveaway has 10 days left to run and includes a Project Linus gift bag, Project Linus shirt, and a necklace from Port Aransas, Texas,
- My Pebble Creek series is on sale … you can purchase all 4 books for less than $10.