8 Favorite Foods
Writers spend a lot of time alone. It’s part of the job! The only way you can think through your characters, straighten up your plot, and write the book that God has given you to write is to go into your office and get it done.
But I like learning about my readers. I like meeting people and finding out interesting things about them. This week, let’s talk food.
I have some favorite food categories–like chocolate. Isn’t that a food group? That and coffee! So I thought I’d share 8 of my favorite foods, and I included a couple drinks. Some of them I only eat now and then, and I imagine you’ll be able to guess why. Here they are:
1. Chocolate cake
2. Ice cream
4. Fried chicken
5. Warm bread
6. HFC (hamburger, French fries and coke)
7. Unsweetened raspberry tea
8. Strong coffee
Now how about you? What are some of your favorite foods?
I draw one winner from each post’s comment section. If you’re the winner from this post, you’ll receive 3 Love Inspired books that I picked up while at the ACFW conference. Our last winner was Tammy L.
Announcements for this week:
- My books Hidden and Protected are now enrolled in the KU program. They’re also available for sale for $3.99.
- When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available everywhere books are sold.
- My new Rafflecopter giveaway has started and includes a Project Linus gift bag, Project Linus shirt, and a necklace from Port Aransas, Texas,
- I will be releasing 2 new indie books within the next 6 weeks. Stay tuned for more details about Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret.