What better way to get to know each other than to dump out the contents of our handbag. (If you’re a man reading this blog–think of your wallet and your pockets and the front seat of your vehicle.)
I carry a small purse because I have a shoulder issue. Big bags cause my arm to hurt. So I’ve learned to pair down what I need. I’m going to dump it out in front of me right now and let you know what’s in there.
- ACT mints
- Small fingernail file
- Lip gloss
- Lip stick
- Pill box
- 2 pens
- Large fingernail file
- More lip gloss (why do I have 2 in this little purse?)
- Ticket stub
- Hair clip
That’s it. Sometimes I try to fit my Kindle Paperwhite in there, but mostly I carry that around in my hand. And if I take my sunglasses, I have to leave that case on the front seat, or carry a larger bag!
Now how about you? What’s in your bag? I draw one winner from each post’s comment section. If your name is drawn, I’ll send you a paperback book of my choice from my supply closet. If it’s one you already have, you can donate the unsigned copy to your local library or a friend. Our last winner was Patricia B.
Announcements for this week:
- When the Bishop Needs an Alibi is now available everywhere books are sold. Thank you for all the reviews!
- My book Hidden and Protected are now enrolled in the KU store. If you’re a member of KU, they’re free. If you’re not a member of KU, they’re still only $2.99 each.
- My new Rafflecopter giveaway has started and includes a set of my Amish books, a quilting kit, and other fun stuff!
- I’m working on 2 new indie books that will release in the fall. Stay tuned for more details about Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret in the coming weeks.