I wanted to introduce you to 2 more of my street team members. This year we have 20 members, which is a lot of folks for me to keep in books – but I am LOVING it. Also at the end of this blog is a give-away, so please read to the bottom!
- Hamburger or hotdog?
Definitely Hamburgers, with all the “stuff” that goes on them. Unfortunately, no cheese for me anymore as dairy gives me major sinus issues. Boy I miss ice cream!
- Beach or theme park? Theme Park, going to Disneyland in a week with the grands!
- Favorite hobby? Genealogy, finding my past and lots of Germans and Polish peoples’ past history. So interesting!
- Someone you look up to, and why: My mom, she has been through so much in her earlier years and survived some difficult times during WWII and now is struggling to be a caretaker for my father who has some serious health problems. Even at her age, she is very devoted to her family and would do anything for them.
Pat recently had surgery on her hand and wasn’t able to respond to our questions, but I’ll tell you a little about her!
- She lives in Alabama
- She likes to play Farm Heroes (me too!)
- She roots for the Atlanta Braves
- She’s an awesome street team member!
Now for our give-away! Brian’s Choice will release on August 1st. It’s an 80 novella that introduces my new series–Plain & Simple Miracles. This is an ebook only release by my publisher Harvest House. I will give away one copy for every 25 comments I receive – please share about my release with a friend, on email, twitter (click button below), or Facebook, then leave a comment that you did so. You’ll be entered to win! Also in your comment, please put whether you’d like a Kindle or Nook edition. I will gift a copy to our winners on August 1st!
Win a copy of Brian's Choice … releasing on 8-1-15. http://t.co/UwvxuVVUnk
— Vannetta Chapman (@VannettaChapman) July 22, 2015