I’m excited to introduce to you two more of my Street Team members. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, a street team is someone who supports an artist by reading and reviewing books, sharing bookmarks, and praying for an author. My street team is fabulous! If you’re interested in being a member, sign up for my newsletter in the box to the right. We’ll send out a call for new members in the fall.
- Hamburger or hotdog? Definitely hamburger with lettuce and mayonnaise.
- Beach or theme park? Theme Park for me. I prefer the rides and shows.
- Favorite hobby? Reading. I am a book lover! I read hours a day. I have tried my hand at the occasional craft.
- Someone you look up to, and why: My dad. He is hard working. He has a strong Christian faith and there for you when you need it.
- Hamburger or hotdog? I love a nice brown hotdog,Chicago style with tomatoes, a pickle, picalilli and mustard or a chili cheese dog.
- Beach or theme park? Theme parks are fun but there’s nothing like the beach on a hot day. Love sitting in the sand listening to the waves lull you off for a nap or a dip in the cool water.
- Favorite hobby? My favorite hobby is shopping with my friends but I love to read, too.
- Someone you look up to, and why: Someone I look up to is my mom. She raised a houseful of children (7) helped with dozens of grandchildren and always had time for me. She gave me a love for reading that we still share. She is a giver, teacher and friend. Although, at 91 her mind isn’t always quite as sharp and her body is failing I owe her so much.
By the way, have you heard of the Amazon Prime Day happening on July 15th? You don’t have to be a PRIME member to find a good deal. I will have both Hidden and Protected on sale for $1.99 (ebook) for that 24 hour period. My sale price will be good on Amazon and B&N. I hope you’ll check them out!
Are you interested in being on my street team? Check this out. http://t.co/KoWUN82i7x
— Vannetta Chapman (@VannettaChapman) July 10, 2015