Yup. I’m a little behind, as I’m just sharing my March street team members, and yes it is April. Better late than … well, you know. If you’re interested in being on the 2016 street team, be sure you are signed up for my newsletter (box on the right). We’ll put out a call for new members in November/December.
Now for some details about our March members!
Sandra was sweet enough to answer the following questions:
- What is your home state? I live in Florida but I am from Nebraska
- Burgers or Pizza? Pizza
- Are you Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? Fall
What’s your favorite sport? Football
What always makes you laugh? Big Bang Theory and my husband
Angel also answered our questions!
- What is your home state? Pennsylvania, we dairy farm on 200 acres right in the middle of Amish country
- Burgers or Pizza? Burgers
- Are you Spring, Summer, Winter or Fall? Spring and Fall. I love the early spring changes and fall because I like it cold!
- What’s your favorite sport? Penn State football team, Pittsburgh Steelers, horse racing
- What always makes you laugh? My husband and kids, especially my youngest son, Joshua. And our newest addition Ted E. Bear, he’s a mini goldendoodle
I hope you’ve enjoyed this street team spotlight!
ps – folks chimed in last week with their UFO Project update. Our winner for the week was Linda A. Check out the blog and feel free to join us in the UFO 2015 Challenge!