This week I wanted to introduce you to another Street Team member. You can see my previous street team post here. If you’re interested in being on the 2016 street team, be sure you are signed up for my newsletter (box on the right). We’ll put out a call for new members in November/December.
Now for some details about Liz!
- What it is about reading that you love so much? I have always loved to read a good book . I love reading books because they carry me to different places to which I have never been . Through Vannetta Chapman’s books I have met and learned a lot about The Amish and their ways. Which I have never met in person and hope to someday . . I also love all my friends that I have made while reading .
- What is your favorite passage or scripture in the Bible? Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- What is your best personal characteristic? I would hope that I am a good friend to all my friends and hope they know they can come to me if they need to talk or just need someone to listen to them .
- What is one thing that you constantly think about (other than material things)? God and my Family. I always want to do what God would have me to do. I want to be a good wife , mother , and grandmother .
- If you could meet any character of one of V’s books, who would it be and why? Hannah Troyer. I love the way she works with her English friend Amber to solve the mysteries. If she is a friend of yours or not , she does not stop till she solves the mystery. She seems so friendly and easy to like. A friend to all.
Since Liz’s favorite character is Hannah, I’ll give away either Murder Simply Brewed or Murder Tightly Knit (winner’s choice). To be entered leave a comment below, and if you tweet or share on Facebook, leave a second comment.
— Vannetta Chapman (@VannettaChapman) March 16, 2015