Fall Colors

Amish fiction, Texas Comments: 15

Colors in a Texas Fall

Well I’m cheating a little bit. These are pictures from the Texas coast–so I don’t know how “fall” they are, but we went last week and had a wonderful time. I was researching a book titled, “Josua’s Mission,” and I’m super excited about it. Yes, it’s Amish and it’s a romance, but it’s also a book that will highlight how the Amish participate in mission work across the United States and beyond.

I had some good news last week. BOTH of my publishers was new proposals from me. So whether you prefer Amish mystery, Amish romance, or romantic suspense – I’d love to hear what YOU would like to read about. Any good story ideas that you want to share with me? I am ALL ears.

Here’s hoping that you are having a wonderful October.

ps – Hidden now has 23 five star reviews on Amazon. The ebook is still $3.99 and the print book is $9.64 on Amazon. If you have a moment, check it out!

15 thoughts on “Fall Colors

1. Shirley Chapel

I like your Amish suspense and I really liked Hidden. I mostly read Christian Fiction. I like the fact that I can read a book that I know won’t have bad language or explicit sex. I can rest assured your books are safe for me to read.
    Blessings
    Shirley

1. Kimberly Taylor

I love your Amish cozy mysteries and romances. 🙂 I’m curious to hear about smaller Amish communities, like Pinecraft in FL, and there is one in North Carolina somewhere. So glad there will be more books coming from you in the future!!

While I love your Amish fiction books, you knocked it out of the ball park with Hidden. I want more!

I love all your books that I have read. Haven’t read Hidden yet. Need to get and read it soon. Love all Amish fiction books.

4. Patricia

I’ve enjoyed every one of your books. You never disappoint. Your characters are real and it is so easy to become immersed in your books. I have to say, though, Hidden is the one I had the hardest time putting down. It was so suspenseful, yet, you did it without bad language, sex, etc.

Whatever you write, will be interesting! You’re the writer…we’re the readers! 🙂

I love fall. Of course in North Carolina we do not get the change of season colors like they due up north. I love all of your books and have a hard time putting them down. I love to read about the more unknown Amish settlements. Ones that maybe are not based in the more pronounced Amish communities. It is interesting to see how they adapt so well to where they live. If only some “English” could take a lesson from them.

6. Patricia

I’m fascinated with the fact so many Amish travel to Pinecraft, FL, for vacations. I read the Amish refer to it as the place to go for “the newly-wed and nearly-dead”, because it’s a vacation and retirement community, for the Amish.

Well, you could write a mystery about it and make someone “really dead”! 🙂