I love new years, turning the calendar page, starting anew … and yes, I’m one of “those” people who jots down a few new year’s resolutions, or commitments, or goals. Call it whatever you want, I like to improve myself, or at least attempt to!
But sometimes we need to appreciate the good things about ourselves. I know it feels wrong to brag on yourself. Am I right? Feels…well, the opposite of humble. But I liked this blog topic, because I want to know 3 personality traits that YOU are proud of. I’ll go first, so you won’t feel too shy.
- I’m energetic. This isn’t always seen as a positive by other people. Some people say I “wear them out.” Hahaha. But I like being energetic. I like feeling full of life and energy and optimism. I like bringing energy into a room. My dad was like this–a little loud sometimes, a little boisterous, but always full of energy.
- I’m faithful. I stick by my friends. It doesn’t matter what they’ve done or if they’re in a whining mood. In my opinion, when you enter into a friendship it’s for life. When you say “I’m your friend” you’re really saying that you love someone, that you will pray for them, that you will be there for them. I think I’ve learned how to be a faithful friend from people who have been a good friend to me.
- I’m a listener. I’ve learned that it’s more important to listen to people than to talk to them. I want to hear what people have to say. People are interesting. God made people, and most people have something important to share. I like listening because I learn a lot, and it makes me feel closer to others.
Now how about you? What are 3 personality traits that you’re proud of?
I draw one winner from each post’s comment section. If your name is drawn, I’ll send you a paperback book of my choice from my supply closet. If it’s one you already have, you can donate the unsigned copy to your local library or a friend. Our last winner was Netta D.
Announcements for this week:
- Giveaway. My new Rafflecopter giveaway is live, and I think you’re going to love these prizes. Check my webpage for details.
- Pinterest Fun. Join my 2018 Reader Challenge on Pinterest. All you have to do is pin a picture to my board of yourself reading a VC book. Email Kristy Kremer (at) gmail (dot) com to be added to the board so you can post!
- On Sale for a limited time: You can purchase the entire Remnant Series for $7.57 Available everywhere ebooks are sold, but best prices are on Amazon https://buff.ly/2BE6FHV. Books 2 and 3 are only $1.59 each.
- My newest releases, Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are only $3.99 in the kindle store, and free if you participate in Kindle Unlimited. Details at https://buff.ly/2iILEaz