Let’s get to know each other! Today I thought I’d share 10 facts about me–some are a little strange and some are pretty normal. I’ll let you decide which are which.
- I did NOT grow up wanting to be a writer. I was always an avid reader.
- I’ve lived in 3 states–California, Connecticut, and Texas.
- I’m afraid of driving on flyover bridges.
- I don’t eat white food.
- Hubby and I have 4 grown children, 2 dogs and 2 cats–and that ever present herd of deer.
- I love to play the piano and volunteer for my church’s praise band.
- Two mornings a week I teach freshman English at my local community college.
- My first book released in 2010, and Light of Dawn releases at the end of this month. It will be release #20.
- I think of myself as an extroverted introvert. I enjoy being around people, but I really need my alone time too.
- I have two degrees in English (a bacherlor’s and a master’s). While I think that was helpful in my writing career, I don’t think it’s necessary for every writer.
Now it’s your turn. Tell me one fact about yourself in the comment section below. Everyone who leaves a comment will be entered to receive a $10 Amazon certificate. Last week’s winner was Natalie K.
Announcements for this week:
- We now have over 50 reviews for What the Bishop Saw on Amazon. Thank you!
- My new rafflecopter giveaway includes a set of potholders made by one of the Amish women in the Monte Vista community. Details of the giveaway are on my main page.
- Want to win a copy of Light of Dawn? My publisher is giving away 10 copies on Goodreads.
- My inspirational romantic suspense novels are still 99 cents in the kindle and nook stores.
- Raging Storm is also on sale for 99 cents in ebook format, and Amazon is offering it for 79 cents.
- Light of Dawn will release on 6-27 in ebook and 7-1 in print.