I think everyone likes to be read to. When I taught high school and college, I was amazed that my older students STILL liked to be read to. So today, I thought that I’d read you the prelude of my upcoming release, Deep Shadows.
I hope you enjoyed that. If Youtube would allow me to, I’d read the entire thing to you! I imagine that file would be a bit too large.
I loved your comments last week on your pantry. Looks like I’m the only one who is lagging behind in this area. Maybe it’s my generation though. We EXPECT things to always be in abundant supply at the grocery store. Deep Shadows is about a lot more than groceries. It’s about how communities come together in times of trouble, how God provides for our needs, and how our love for one another and for Him is enough to carry us through any trouble.
THIS WEEK I’d love for you to comment with a question for me. Ask me anything you like. I’ll answer as many as I can next week, and I’ll randomly choose one person to win:
- something that I quilted. (Think small.)
- I’ll throw in some signed bookmarks as well and
- a copy of A Wedding for Julia, one of my fav Amish romance books.
PS- Last week’s winner was Kay. If you’re Kay, check your email and you should find a note from me!
Announcements for this week:
- Harvest House is giving away 10 copies of Deep Shadows on Goodreads.
- Deep Shadows is still available for pre-order. All vendors offer a pre-order price guarantee, so if the price goes down before the item is released, you receive the lower price. **Amazon ** B&N ** CBD. Also, the paperback price is only $7.49 on CBD.
- My June rafflecopter is going strong, and it’s easy to enter daily. Check here for details. This month’s giveaway includes a copy of Hidden, a set of quilted coasters, a Texas note card, and a $10 Starbucks card.
Thanks for stopping by and remember to comment with a question!