Summer time has officially arrived in Texas! I know because my car’s digital display read 100 on the thermostat. Ouch! Actually we’ve been blessed with quite a bit of rain and generally cooler temperatures.
I love the change of seasons. Every time it happens, I say “THIS is my favorite season!” Some of the things I love to do in June are–
- Read in the hammock
- Go for early morning or late evening walks
- Work in the garden
- Eat my lunch outside in the shade
- Go to a baseball game
- Quilt in the air conditioning
- Go to a movie where it’s nice and cold on someone else’s buck.
- Spend a night at a hotel with a swimming pool (I don’t get to do that very often, but it’s fun when I do.)
- Ride my bike!
So, it’s your turn. What do you like to do in the summer time?
ps – I will draw a winner from last week’s contest before TUESDAY, so if you haven’ t entered, click here.