Grace and Peace

inspiration Comments: 19

Mid-week Inspiration – Grace and Peace

The word I had decided to focus on this year was PEACE. Don’t we all need more peace in our lives? I certainly do.

But sometimes I forget that the sort of peace I’m craving doesn’t necessarily come from a less busy schedule or a long night’s rest. Those are good things, and I like them both! But peace, the sort of peace that I crave, comes from the Lord.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 2 Peter 1:2

DSCN8761

I know that, but I often forget the things I know.

Here’s hoping and praying that you have a day filled with GRACE and PEACE.

19 thoughts on “Grace and Peace

1. Hope Ford

hmmm 🙂 I was encouraged by this thought today, that we can feel peace through God even though life gets crazy and fun all at the same time 🙂 Thank you for sharing!

2. Judy

How neat. The book I am reading right now is A Place of Peace by Amy Clipston, the 3rd in her Kauffman Bakery Series. Yes, Grace and Peace are good!!!!

Judy, I’ve heard of that book! lol. Amy and I will be signing books together in Indianapolis in September. I’m looking forward to it!

I’m searching for that Peace right now that only God can give. When life throws us a curve ball, sometimes it is hard to take. Thank you for your post Vannetta, it reminds me that I need to seek God’s leading and that is where I will find my Peace.

May your day also be filled with Grace and Peace.

Could use a little Peace right now. It has been a hectic last couple of days. Sleep would nice also. May you find peace today!

Hi Melissa. It would seem that you and I are not alone in needing some PEACE. And I will pray that you sleep well also.

5. Alisa King

I try to use grace and peace everyday in my daily walks with Jesus Christ. By grace of god he can give us peace everyday and look toward him always.

6. Lora Dietrich

love that pic, I live by a small river and the mountains I also have a small glimpse of what heaven will be like.

7. Pingback: AUGUST Peace Challenge | Bloggers For Peace