Thanksgiving week is always a little crazy, but I thought we’d have a contest anyway. If I owe you a prize from our trip — I”m still waiting on all my packages to arrive in the mail. I haven’t forgotten you! For this contest, you have until Sunday evening to comment. I’ll close entries then and pick a winner then. One winner will receive the following items:
- Autographed copy of A Simple Amish Christmas
- Cross stitch book
- Christmas Ornament
- 2 Bookmarks
- 2012 pocket calendar
- 1 Vannetta Chapman writing pen
In order to enter this contest, you need to leave a comment below on this blog. And remember, you have the opportunity to enter the contest more than once if you do at least one of the following:
- Promote this contest on Facebook by SHARING or posting a link
- Write a review for one of my books on Amazon, B&N, or CBD.
- Click the LIKE button next to the title of one of my books on Amazon (you can click LIKE on the Kindle & the paperback version)
- Encourage your friends to enter this contest.
If you choose to do one of the tasks listed above, please leave more than one comment below and tell me which task you completed.
The contest deadline is 6 p.m. Sunday evening, 11-27-11. I will contact you and I need your mailing address. If I don’t hear back from you in 24 hours, I’ll keep pulling names via The Hat until I reach someone.
Please post your name after your comment as some comments come up as “Anonymous.” I want to be sure to announce the winners’ name without confusion. It would be a bonus if you also include your email address. Thank you! ***Note: The winner will be notified by e-mail.
Contests every Tuesday. Details on my Facebook page and this blog. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!