It’s time for another contest!
- Pot holder from Shipshewana, Indiana
- Autographed copy of Falling to Pieces
- Autographed copy of A Simple Amish Christmas
- “C” is for Kitty-Cat needlework kit
- 1 Vannetta Chapman writing pen
- 2 Vannetta Chapman bookmarks
In order to enter this contest, you need to leave a comment below on this blog. And remember, you have the opportunity to enter the contest more than once if you do at least one of the following:
- Promote this contest on your Facebook wall by posting a link
- Write a review for one of my books on Amazon.com
- Encourage your friends to enter this contest
If you choose to do one of the tasks listed above, please leave more than one comment below and tell me which task you completed.
The contest deadline is 6 p.m. Sunday, October 16. A winner will be announced Monday, October 17. I’m using “The Hat” software to choose winners, so whether your comment is first or last, you have the same odds of winning!
Please post your name after your comment as some comments come up as “Anonymous.” I want to be sure to announce the winners’ name without confusion. It would be a bonus if you also include your email address. Thank you!
***Note: The winner will be notified by e-mail. If the winner does not respond within 30 days after the contest ends, another winner will be chosen.
More contests are coming soon! Stay tuned to my Facebook page and this blog!Also, please check out my Facebook page. I’ve added all the dates for our upcoming Amish Country Holiday Book Tour 2011 under my EVENTS tab.