I have great news – IT’S A SALE. An ebook sale.
Three of my mysteries are currently on sale for under $5.
Murder Tightly Knit is $3.99
Murder Simply Brewed is $1.99
Falling to Pieces is $1.99
All three of these ebooks are currently on sale at Amazon, B&N and CBD. Prices are good at the time I am posting this, but be sure and confirm before you purchase. I’m also offering a Goodreads give-away for my upcoming release, Murder Freshly Baked (details below).
And thank you for stopping by my webpage.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
As some of you know, I have a Street Team. These folks help me promote my writing. They read my books, post reviews, share items on Facebook, and pass out bookmarks and postcards. They basically encourage and support me! This is my 3rd year having a street team, and I love it.
This week I wanted to feature one of my members, Elaine Rieder. Elaine began on the street team in January. (Street team members serve for one year.) We sent Elaine a few questions, and here are her responses:
- What it is about reading that you love so much? I love reading because it gives me the opportunity to use my imagination to the fullest. Every book is different and draws me into the lives of the people in the story.
- What is your favorite passage or scripture in the Bible? Right now, my favorite book in the Bible is Acts. I belong to a Bible Study group of ladies and I have been reading the Book of Acts.
- What is your best personal characteristic? I am a very good listener and am a loyal friend.
- What is one thing that you constantly think about (other than material things)? My family is always on my mind. We have 3 adopted children, 4 grandchildren and we are expecting our first great grandbaby. Life is so exciting!
- If you could meet any character of one of V’s books, who would it be and why? I would love to meet Julia in A Wedding for Julia. I just finished that book and she seems like a lady who could be a very good friend and she has so many interesting stories to tell.
Since Elaine’s favorite book is A Wedding for Julia, we’re going to give away a copy of it this week. This is the 3rd book in my Pebble Creek series, but they work well as stand-alone stories. To be entered leave a comment below, and if you tweet or share on Facebook, leave a second comment.
If you’re interested in serving on the 2016 street team, make sure you’re signed up to receive my newsletter (sign up box is to the top and right of this article). We’ll send out a call for new street team members in December.