Thanks for stopping by my official webpage. I appreciate the fact that you’re here. Browse around a bit, leave a comment if you’d like, and if you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you my upcoming releases for 2018–
- Who the Bishop Knows. 3-6-18
- Falling to Pieces (reissue). 3-6-18
- An Amish Spring (reissue). 3-13-18
- An Amish Table (reissue). 5-8-18
- A Perfect Square (reissue). 5-15-18
- Material Witness (reissue). 7-10-18
- A Widow’s Hope. 7-24-18
- Amish Christmas Memories. 11-24-18
Who the Bishop Knows has received some awesome reviews.
- “The latest of Chapman’s series is a clever mystery focused on the way the Amish community’s faith in God overcomes the many problems posed by their interactions with the modern world.” ~Kirkus Reviews
- “Well-write and engaging” Romantic Times
- “An Amish mystery that is paired with romance made Who the Bishop Knows an enjoyable read.” ~Vickie’s Kitchen
- “A perfect ending to a great series.” ~Kentucky Book Lover
I hope you’ll check it out, and I pray that spring is in full bloom where you live.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
It’s not that I’m an expert on the Amish, but I have met a few, and I can count a few as friends which I feel very fortunate about. As an author, it’s been awesome to travel to different Amish communities and see how they live, how they differ from one another, and how much they share in common with each other and with us Englischers.
At the end of my talk I answered questions and the local book store brought in books for purchase and I was able to stick around and sign those. I also spoke briefly about how to publish a book. Things have changed a lot since I started in 2010. Now you can indie publish, work with a traditional publisher, or find something in between. If you have a story to tell, there’s a way to tell it!
I love going to communities to speak. In Michigan I was even able to meet up with an old friend that I taught with over 10 years ago. It’s a small world; isn’t it?
If you’d like me to come to your community, have your librarian contact me through the contact form on my webpage.
Comment below with what you’re looking forward to about summer, and I’ll draw one winner to receive my latest release. Our winner from the last post was Royce Hosteler and Patricia Gilbert.
Announcements for this week:
- Giveaway. My new Rafflecopter giveaway is live, and includes $60 worth of prizes. There’s a few days left to enter. Check my webpage for details.
- I will be opening a Reader’s Boutique in the next few weeks where you can purchase autographed paperback books as well as handmade items to go along with the books. Stay tuned for details!
- The repackaged copies of Falling to Pieces and A Perfect Square are now available at your local bookstores and Walmart, so keep your eyes open. An Amish Spring and An Amish Table are also available–they are repackaged short stories with other authors.