We are so excited to launch Anna’s Healing. This is truly a story of love and family set in the Amish community of Cody’s Creek. Anna’s Healing tells of the miracles that can happen when lives are lived in service to God and to one another.
Some launch week activities include:
- Excerpt from Anna’s Healing–when Anna meets Jacob.
- Love According to an Amish Grandmother
- Blog post–the Amish in Oklahoma
- Interview about me and Anna’s Healing
- A give-away with Margaret Daley
- If you purchase through AmazonSmile (see instructions to the right) a portion of each sale will benefit Project Linus.
We are also hosting a Rafflecopter give-away which will go live on October 1. Our gift package includes:
- 1 small quilt made by Yoder Quilting
- 1 paperback copy of Anna’s Healing
- 1 copy of Home Cookin’ cookbook from The Amish Church of Chouteau, Oklahoma
- 2 beeswax candles
Hit the arrow buttons on the Rafflecopter form below to browse, and enter via the form to get your name in the hat. Giveaway is limited to US residents only.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
Anna’s Healing is a story about a miracle. So I thought that today I would ask you, do you believe in miracles?
Some of us might have experienced miracles in our life. Some have prayed for miracles that never happened. And others aren’t sure about this whole idea of God reaching down and changing something important, just for us.
When I began writing Anna’s Healing (which is now available everywhere books are sold), I wanted to address this important topic. After all, we’re a highly advanced, technological society. But what about our faith? Do we still believe that God can heal? And if so, why are some people healed but other people aren’t? These are all tough questions. If you read Anna’s Healing, you’ll understand my beliefs on the topic, as a writer’s beliefs always come through.
But for today, I’m wondering about you.
Do you believe in miracles?
ps – be sure and check out my HOME page for information about new give-aways.