Thanks for stopping by my official webpage. I appreciate the fact that you’re here. Browse around a bit, leave a comment if you’d like, and if you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
2018 started with a flurry of snow in Texas, which is unusual but fun (fun mainly because it melts in minutes). I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you my upcoming releases for 2018–
- Who the Bishop Knows. 3-6-18
- Falling to Pieces (reissue). 3-6-18
- A Perfect Square (reissue). 5-15-18
- Material Witness (reissue). 7-10-18
- A Widow’s Hope. 7-24-18
- An Amish Christmas to Remember (tentative title). 11-24-18
Yup. It’s shaping up to be another busy year, and I’m very grateful for that. Note that three of the above releases are reissues of my Shipshewana Amish Mystery series. The paperback will come out with a different cover and a lower price, and the ebook will be updated. More on this later. The July and November releases will be my first books with Harlequin/Love Inspired, and I’m beyond excited.
My prayer is that this year will bring you much joy, peace, and health.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
I love new years, turning the calendar page, starting anew … and yes, I’m one of “those” people who jots down a few new year’s resolutions, or commitments, or goals. Call it whatever you want, I like to improve myself, or at least attempt to!
But sometimes we need to appreciate the good things about ourselves. I know it feels wrong to brag on yourself. Am I right? Feels…well, the opposite of humble. But I liked this blog topic, because I want to know 3 personality traits that YOU are proud of. I’ll go first, so you won’t feel too shy.
- I’m energetic. This isn’t always seen as a positive by other people. Some people say I “wear them out.” Hahaha. But I like being energetic. I like feeling full of life and energy and optimism. I like bringing energy into a room. My dad was like this–a little loud sometimes, a little boisterous, but always full of energy.
- I’m faithful. I stick by my friends. It doesn’t matter what they’ve done or if they’re in a whining mood. In my opinion, when you enter into a friendship it’s for life. When you say “I’m your friend” you’re really saying that you love someone, that you will pray for them, that you will be there for them. I think I’ve learned how to be a faithful friend from people who have been a good friend to me.
- I’m a listener. I’ve learned that it’s more important to listen to people than to talk to them. I want to hear what people have to say. People are interesting. God made people, and most people have something important to share. I like listening because I learn a lot, and it makes me feel closer to others.
Now how about you? What are 3 personality traits that you’re proud of?
I draw one winner from each post’s comment section. If your name is drawn, I’ll send you a paperback book of my choice from my supply closet. If it’s one you already have, you can donate the unsigned copy to your local library or a friend. Our last winner was Netta D.
Announcements for this week:
- Giveaway. My new Rafflecopter giveaway is live, and I think you’re going to love these prizes. Check my webpage for details.
- Pinterest Fun. Join my 2018 Reader Challenge on Pinterest. All you have to do is pin a picture to my board of yourself reading a VC book. Email Kristy Kremer (at) gmail (dot) com to be added to the board so you can post!
- On Sale for a limited time: You can purchase the entire Remnant Series for $7.57 Available everywhere ebooks are sold, but best prices are on Amazon https://buff.ly/2BE6FHV. Books 2 and 3 are only $1.59 each.
- My newest releases, Coyote’s Revenge and Roswell’s Secret are only $3.99 in the kindle store, and free if you participate in Kindle Unlimited. Details at https://buff.ly/2iILEaz