Thanks for stopping by my official webpage. I appreciate the fact that you’re here. Browse around a bit, leave a comment if you’d like, and if you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top of this page!
I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you my upcoming releases for 2018–
- Who the Bishop Knows. 3-6-18
- Falling to Pieces (reissue). 3-6-18
- An Amish Spring (reissue). 3-13-18
- An Amish Table (reissue). 5-8-18
- A Perfect Square (reissue). 5-15-18
- Material Witness (reissue). 7-10-18
- A Widow’s Hope. 7-24-18
- Amish Christmas Memories. 11-24-18
Who the Bishop Knows is already garnering some awesome reviews, though we’re still a few weeks out from release.
- “The latest of Chapman’s series is a clever mystery focused on the way the Amish community’s faith in God overcomes the many problems posed by their interactions with the modern world.” ~Kirkus Reviews
- “Well-write and engaging” Romantic Times
- “An Amish mystery that is paired with romance made Who the Bishop Knows an enjoyable read.” ~Vickie’s Kitchen
- “A perfect ending to a great series.” ~Kentucky Book Lover
I hope you’ll check it out, and I pray that spring is peeking around the corner where ever you live.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
And here’s the back cover blurb:
His scars are visible.
Hers are hidden…
An Indiana Amish Brides match
After tragedy claimed her husband’s life and her son’s ability to walk, Hannah King doesn’t want a new man. She has her family, a home and mounting debts. Scarred Amish bachelor Jacob Schrock offers Hannah the job she desperately needs. But while Hannah helps Jacob resolve his accounting issues, can she and her little boy also heal his wounded heart?
A Widow’s Hope will release in paperback on July 17th and in ebook on August 1st. Love Inspired books are usually available at your local Walmart or Target, as well as Christian bookstores. If you’re familiar with LI books, you know that they are faith driven fiction with a happily ever after ending. Oh, and did I mention they’re fun to write? My Indiana Bride series will be set in Goshen, Indiana. I can even tell you the title for book 2–Amish Christmas Memories. Comment below with whether you’ve tried any Love Inspired books, and I’ll draw one winner to receive my latest release. Our winner from the last post was Birdie C.
Announcements for this week:
- Giveaway. My new Rafflecopter giveaway is live, and includes $60 worth of prizes. There’s a few days left to enter. Check my webpage for details.
- My inspirational romantic suspense, Protected, will go on sale for 99cents on April 5th. This is a Kindle Countdown deal, so the price will go up after a few days.
- For those of you who prefer hard copies of your books, ChristianBook has Falling to Pieces for $5.99. Also I’m working on an Author Boutique store that I plan to open with ETSY where you’ll be able to purchased autographed books that are paired with handmade items. Stay tuned for more details!